Not only you but many of other women and girls are still struggling finding effective way to find their right bra size. Im writing this article sharing some tips with a hope of make it easier. It may come from the the following reasons:
– Firstly, did you notice that your bra may be not the same size and shape as the first time you wear it since its low quality fabric. Good fabrics to make bra should not be types that is easy to get shrinkage. Low stable fabric is neither good one. The point here is that “Stretchy” and “Shrinkage” are not the same.A stretchy bra could fit you well with enough compression without any discomfort and stands till for long time while a shrinkage bra can not come back to their first size and shape.
Before deciding to buy a new bra, you could compare its with other kind of fabrics. Take several minutes to do that as supplier especially manufacturer or wholesaler like a Sports Bras manufacturer, an Activewear bras manufacuturer or a plus size bras manufacturer would always show those information as an important reference information for their customers on the internet.
– Secondly, check if your size is the same as it is when you buy your bra. I means that you may have gained or lose your weight. Buying the same old size in this case may not be a good ideal.
– Thirdly,i guess that there is something to do with the way you measure your size.
The discomfort of wearing wrong size of bra is familiar with girls and women. I just would like to list out here for mens or boys who never wear a bra but are intend to give their wife or girls friends a bra as a small gift. The inconvenience may comes as the feeling that it’s too tight or too loose.For example,: wrinkling in the cups, underwire poking the sides of your breasts, a band that rides up, cup spillage, slipping straps, or a bra that hikes up when you lift your arms.
Let move some note that you could take to get rid of it
– Strap, cup and band are 3 dimentions that you need to measure.
+ Firstly, Start with your band: measure around the bottom of the band, directly under your bust. The tape should not be too tight or too loose and your body should be totally relax. Round to the nearest whole number. If the number is even, add four inches. If it’s odd, add five to get your band your band size.
+ Secondly, take your cup measurement. Wrap your fullest part of your chest with the measuring tape. Round to the nearest whole number.Don’t forget to measure the distance between 2 cups. The best way is comparing with your old one.
+ Thirdly, caculate your cup size. justsubtract your band size from your bust measurement. And Look at Sizes table of bra:
0 inche= AA
1 inche = A
2 inches = B
3 inches = C
4 inches = D
5 inches = DD
6 inches = DDD/F
7 inches = G
So for example, if your band is 35 inch and your cup size you D, you would need a bra of size 35D .That’s not too dificult, isn’t it?
– Check your old one: in case that you size of body are the same as it was, the change must come from your bra. you could compare you old bra size with size table to choose a better suitable one.
– Some other general notes are:
+ Buy branded bra as it’s hard to get error in parameter thanks to a better condition of quality controlling in industrial manufacturing.
+ Be sure to measure according to the purpose of wearing that bra: different kinds of bra (for example: sport bra, sleep bra, beachwear bra…) should have different measurement.
Hope that my guides would be useful for you
ĐĂNG KÝ NHẬN BÀI VIẾT MỚI
Chúng tôi không có gì bán cho bạn ngoài kiến thức và lòng tin!